The Fashion Lover's Guide to Milan [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Milan is the European fashion capital with one of the world's most unique luxury fashion districts where the leaders of some of the most exclusive fashion houses are still living and working today. It's the Italian city whose skyline has changed more than any, and whose fashion industry has extended to encompass the worlds of design, restaurants, bars, exhibition spaces, hotels and more. Whether you're looking for designer labels within the city's luxury fashion district, prefer to browse the city's boutiques or pick up some quality vintage at the city's vintage shops and markets, this is the guide that will tell you where to go. Split into geographical sections along with relevant maps, cultural highlights and suggestions for where to eat and drink, it places Milan as the city of fashion within the context of Italian fashion history and a city, and brings the stories of its people to life. Why did Milan become Italy's fashion capital? And what does it offer the fashion lover as a city today?
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion -- Italy -- Milan.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781526733740 (electronic bk.)
- 1526733749 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.