Scholarships, fellowships, and loans : a guide to education-related financial aid programs for students and professionals / project editor, Anthony BoussieView ebook from Gale eBooks. 1 available
- Thirty-eighth edition.
- 1 online resource (1 online resource (3 volumes (1363 pages)))
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- Gale eBooks.
- Includes indexes.
- "ISSN 1058-5699".
- volume 1. Sponsors and their scholarships: A-H -- volume 2. Sponsors and their scholarships: I-T -- volume 3. Sponsors and their scholarships: U-Z and indexes.
- Provides comprehensive information on sources of education-related financial aid sponsored and administered by private organizations and companies. Covers a variety of programs in all educational areas, including area and ethnic studies, business, computer science, education, liberal arts, medicine, physical sciences, theology and religion, and more. Intended for students and others interested in education funding.
- Description based on print version record.
- Student aid -- Directories.
- Scholarships -- Directories.
- Student loans -- Directories.
- Internship programs -- Directories.
- Added Author
- Boussie, Anthony, editor.
- Gale (Firm)
- Other Form:
- Print version: Scholarships, fellowships, and loans. Detroit, Mich. : Gale,  9780028670331
- 9780028670386 (electronic book)
- 9780028670331 (set)
- 9780028670348 (volume 1)
- 9780028670355 (volume 2)
- 9780028670362 (volume 3)