A reluctant bride [electronic resource] / Kathleen FullerInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 07 min.)) : digital.
- spoken word spw rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital digital recording rda
- data file rda
- Amish of Birch Creek ; bk. 1
- Fuller, Kathleen Amish of Birch Creek. Spoken word ; bk. 1
- Hoopla audiobooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Read by Angela Brazil.
- She never wanted to marry. He hopes to make amends for past wrongs. Can love find a way to heal both of their hearts? Sadie Schrock swore she would never marry. All of her other Amish friends could court and marry-she was content to manage the family business and eventually take it over when her parents are ready to retire. But all of that changes when a reckless driver kills both of her parents and seriously injures her younger sister. With mounting hospital bills adding to the pile of debt her parents left behind, Sadie is left with no choice: she must marry. And not just any man-the man who saw her at her weakest and walked away. Aden knows what his brother did to Sadie years ago was inexcusable. And every day since that incident, Aden has lived with the guilt for not intervening sooner. When he is faced with the chance to protect Sadie once again, he can't let her down-even if it means living with the scorn of the woman he loves for the rest of his life. Working alongside Aden at the store, Sadie realizes he isn't the same boy who once betrayed her. Just when Sadie starts to let her guard down and perhaps develop feelings for her new husband, dangerous secrets are revealed. Now everything Sadie has worked so hard to protect is threatened, and she must find a way to save her family-and herself.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Amish -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Parents -- Death -- Fiction.
- Women-owned business enterprises -- Fiction.
- Christian fiction.
- Love stories.
- Added Author
- Brazil, Angela (Angela Kay), narrator.
- hoopla digital.
- 9780785241300 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- 0785241302 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Music No.