100 things productive people do : little lessons in getting things done [electronic resource] / Nigel CumberlandInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 13 min.)) : digital.
- spoken word spw rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital digital recording rda
- data file rda
- Hoopla audiobooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Read by Qarie Marshall.
- Distilling all the wisdom of a lifetime of coaching successful business people into 100 short chapters, this book shows you how to boost your productivity and get things done. Packed with great ideas for achieving more and creating success, it explores the habits, tools, techniques and mentality of highly productive people and reveals how to effortlessly take on your to-do list. Every chapter features a new idea that will help you work smarter, not harder. Mixing simple explanations with activities and exercises, you'll learn the optimal mindset and habits you need to succeed.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Time management.
- Added Author
- Marshall, Qarie, 1970- narrator.
- hoopla digital.
- Added Title
- One hundred things productive people do
- Hundred things productive people do
- 9781666622454 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- 1666622451 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Music No.