A Class in Miracles : New Frontiers in Mind Metaphysics [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (1hr., 20 min.)) : digital.
- spoken word spw rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital digital recording rda
- data file rda
- Hoopla audiobooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Read by Mitch Horowitz.
- You Are More Than You've Been Taught to Believe In A Class in Miracles, acclaimed voice of esoteric spirituality Mitch Horowitz considers the dramatic steps forward in our understanding of the causative powers of thought-and what this means for you. Mitch looks at some of the most extraordinary-even miraculous-recent developments in mind-body medicine, psychical research, and placebo studies and the lessons they hold for each of us. He does so with scrupulous responsibility but also a sense of endeavor and hope. Mitch specifically considers how you can use meditation, directed thought, affirmations, and the natural suggestive cycles that your psyche enters twice daily. A Class in Miracles also looks at the history-and unresolved predicaments-of mind metaphysics and how the field can grow. Mitch describes how spiritual seekers and researchers can merge their search for a new conception of human potential. This succinct yet wide-ranging survey expands the possibilities of the human psyche. "Horowitz affirms that every human being has the innate ability to bend reality toward a particular result…Encouraging exploration, he provides understanding, exercises, and tools to make our visualizations, affirmations, and prayers effective." ―Kristine Morris, Foreword Reviews "Mitch Horowitz is a no-nonsense historian specializing in matters of metaphysics, New Thought, and the occult. His works don't stop at mere description of these movements but often delve into method and experience, inviting readers to test the transformational potential of these waters for themselves. A trusted voice on esoteric topics…"-Unity Magazine
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Added Author
- Horowitz, Mitch.
- hoopla digital.
- 9781722551766 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- 1722551763 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Music No.