Who are you? : with one click she found her perfect man - and he found his perfect victim. Part 3 of 3 [electronic resource] / Megan Henley, Linda Watson BrownInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- A dramatic and terrifying memoir of a 'catfish' scenario - when a woman meets a man online but nothing is what it seems. 25-year-old Megan Henley put her five-year-old daughter to bed one evening and switched on her laptop. A Facebook 'friend request' seemed to be genuine. There were a few common friends and very similar interests, so Megan accepted. With that one simple act, she changed her life forever. In her words: 'looking back on it, it was as if I had opened my front door to a stranger, as if I had thrown away every precaution I'd ever put in place, as if I had freely given access to my whole world - all because of some naïve belief that it was 'just' a friend request on a social media site.' Megan is tricked into a relationship, paranoia, and ultimately betrayal by the man she loved and trusted but nothing is as it seems.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Henley, Megan -- Relations with men.
- Online dating -- Great Britain.
- Deception -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9780008171087 (electronic bk.)
- 0008171084 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.