Women from the ankle down : the story of shoes and how they define us [electronic resource] / Rachelle BergsteinInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Rachelle Bergstein brings readers along on a unique and delightful romp through the history of shoes, the women who wear them, and the profound impact they have on our lives. Women from the Ankle Down includes interviews and cameos with influential figures ranging from Lisa Mayock of Vena Cava to Oscar Award-winning costume designer Patrizia van Brandenstein, from Doc Martens historian Martin Roach to Fashion Institute of Technology museum director Valerie Steele; from Marilyn Monroe and Jane Fonda to Salvador Ferragamo and Christian Dior; from Judy Garland to Wonder Woman.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Shoes -- Social aspects.
- Shoes -- History -- 20th century.
- Women's shoes -- Social aspects.
- Women's shoes -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century.
- Women -- History -- 20th century.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9780062097071 (electronic bk.)
- 0062097075 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.