Business plans handbook. Volume 56 : a compilation of actual business plans developed by small businesses throughout North AmericaView ebook from Gale eBooks. 1 available
- 1 online resource (x, 315 pages) : illustrations, charts
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- Gale eBooks.
- Includes index.
- Aircraft repossession service -- Car audio intallation business -- Dental writer -- Food critic -- Forklift maintenance & repair business -- Gemologist -- Historical researcher -- Memorial gifts maker -- Puppet entertainment business -- Restoration ecologist -- Special occasion music business -- Restoration ecologist -- Special occasion music business -- Sports attorney -- Travel writer -- Turf scientists -- Upholstery and carpet cleaning business -- Usability researcher -- Vendor management consultant -- Ventriloquist -- Vocational psychologist -- Volunteer recruiter.
- Actual business plans compiled by, and aimed at, entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses. Presents sample plans taken from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries which serve as examples of how to approach, structure and compose business plans.
- Description based on print version record.
- Small business -- United States -- Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Small business -- Canada -- Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Business planning -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Business planning -- Canada -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Added Author
- Gale (Firm)
- Other Form:
- Print version: Business plans handbook, Volume 56. Farmington Hill, MI : Gale,  9780028674582
- 9780028676159 (electronic book)