Fabulous fashions of the 1970s [electronic resource] / Felicia Lowenstein NivenInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Fabulous fashions of the decades
- Niven, Felicia Lowenstein. Fabulous fashions of the decades.
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- In the 1970s, if you had curly hair, you could sport an Afro. If you had straight hair, you could wear Dorothy Hamill's wedge cut or Farrah Fawcett's feathery flip. Both men and women disco-danced in bell-bottoms and platform shoes. However, equality in the fashion world was not enough. The Women's Liberation Movement wanted women to have the same opportunities in business and education that men had. Readers will learn about the fashions, fads, pop culture icons, and world events of the 1970s.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- Lifestyles -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- Nineteen seventies -- Juvenile literature.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century.
- Lifestyles -- History -- 20th century.
- Nineteen seventies.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- Added Title
- Fabulous fashions of the nineteen seventies
- 9780766054042 (electronic bk.)
- 0766054047 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.