Fabulous fashions of the 1990s [electronic resource] / Felicia Lowenstein NivenInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Fabulous fashions of the decades
- Niven, Felicia Lowenstein. Fabulous fashions of the decades.
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- The 1990s saw the resurrection of styles from the past with a modern twist. The babydoll dresses of the 1960s and the hip-hugging jeans of the 1970s were back in fashion. Women copied Jennifer Aniston's bouncy layered haircut on Friends, known as the Rachel. Men went for George Clooney's neat and clean Caesar haircut. For those who wanted to make an antifashion statement, grunge was the way to go. Communicating with people all around the world became easier than ever with the advancement of cell phones, the Internet, and cable television. Readers will learn about the fashions, fads, pop culture icons, and world events of the 1990s.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- Lifestyle -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- Nineteen nineties -- Juvenile literature.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century.
- Lifestyles -- History -- 20th century.
- Nineteen nineties.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- Added Title
- Fabulous fashions of the nineteen nineties
- 9780766054028 (electronic bk.)
- 0766054020 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.