D.V. [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- D.V. is the mesmerizing autobiography of one of the 20th century's greatest fashion icons, Diana Vreeland, the one-time fashion editor of Harper's Bazaar and editor-in-chief of Vogue, whose incomparable style-sense, genius, and flair helped define the world of haute couture for fifty years. The incomparable D.V. proves herself a brilliant raconteur as she carries the reader along on her whirlwind life-from English palaces to the nightclubs of Paris in the 1930s to the heart of New York high society, hobnobbing with everyone who was anyone, from Queen Mary to Clark Gable to Coco Chanel.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vreeland, Diana.
- Fashion editors -- United States -- Biography.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- Added Title
- 9780062079121 (electronic bk.)
- 0062079123 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.