Eunice Kennedy Shriver : Inspiring Olympics for All [electronic resource] / Jenna GrodzickiInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Learn about Eunice Kennedy Shriver, the founder of the Special Olympics who wanted to give everyone the opportunity to play the sports they love. This nonfiction book explores how she created places for athletes with disabilities to shine. Ideal for young readers, this book includes a fiction story related to the topic, discussion questions, an additional project, and other meaningful features. This 24-page full-color book describes the life and legacy of Eunice Kennedy Shriver. It also covers important topics such as acceptance and inclusivity, and includes an extension activity for Grade 1. Perfect for the classroom, at-home learning, or homeschool to learn about people with disabilities, amazing athletes, and leadership.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Shriver, Eunice Kennedy -- Juvenile literature.
- Special Olympics -- Juvenile literature.
- Women philanthropists -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781087620206 (electronic bk.)
- 1087620201 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.